Information obligation when providing personal data
The company nexus s.r.o. (hereinafter also referred to as the “operator”) informs the buyer (hereinafter also referred to as the “person concerned”) about the fulfillment of information obligations pursuant to Art. 13 Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons in the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, which repeals Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”) and § 19 Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data (hereinafter also referred to as the “OOO Act”) by sharing the information below.
1. Identification and contact data of the operator
Company name: nexus s.r.o.
Address: Školská ul. 342, Bystrička 038 04
TAX no.: 2023891463
Phone: +421 911 502 707
Responsible person: Mgr. Lukáš Pátek
2. The purpose of personal data processing
The purpose is the conclusion of a purchase contract and pre-contractual relations, fulfillment of rights and obligations arising from the purchase contract.
3. Legal basis for personal data processing
• The legal basis is the provision of § 13 par. 1 letter b) of the Personal Data Protection Act: the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, or to take measures prior to the conclusion of the contract at the request of the data subject.
The operator hereby informs the buyer and the person interested in purchasing as the affected person that in accordance with Art. 6 paragraph 1 letter b) Regulations, will process personal data in the process of concluding a purchase contract without the consent of the person concerned, as the processing of personal data will be carried out by the operator within the framework of pre-contractual relations and the conclusion of the purchase contract.
• The legal basis is the provision of § 13 par. 1 letter c) of the Personal Data Protection Act: processing of personal data is necessary according to a special regulation
The operator hereby informs the buyer as the affected person that, pursuant to Art. 6 paragraph 1 letter c) of the Regulation, will process personal data without the consent of the person concerned, as the processing of personal data is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation of the operator, which is the fulfillment of tax obligations.
4. Identification of the recipient or category of recipient
The categories of recipients who process personal data are:
External accountant, Postal carrier, Supplier (for the purpose of processing a claim)
State institutions for the purpose of fulfilling the obligations of the operator:
Tax office, body of state administration and public authority for the exercise of control and supervision (Slovak Trade Inspection, Office for the Protection of Personal Data), executor, court, law enforcement agency, etc.
5. Period of storage of personal data
The period of storage of personal data is determined by laws for the exercise of rights and obligations arising from the concluded purchase contract (e.g. according to § 599, paragraph 1 of the Civil Code, the buyer can exercise his rights from liability for defects in court within 24 months from the receipt of the goods – storage of personal data the data is therefore necessary for the identification of the contracting party); longer processing of personal data is only possible for the purpose of archiving accounting documents on the basis of a special regulation.
6. Rights of the data subject
The person concerned has the right to:
• request from the operator access to personal data relating to the person concerned,
• to correct personal data,
• to delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data,
• object to the processing of personal data,
• on portability of personal data,
• file a motion to initiate proceedings pursuant to Section 100 of the Act on LLCs.
The affected person can request the exercise of the above-mentioned rights at any time, via email email@example.com, telephone number +421 911 502 707, or in writing to the postal address of the operator’s headquarters. The operator will handle the request of the person concerned in connection with the above-mentioned rights within the legal deadlines.
7. Legal or contractual requirement
The person concerned is obliged to provide personal data for the purpose specified in these rules, otherwise it is not possible to conclude a purchase contract in which the buyer has expressed interest and subsequently fulfill the rights and obligations arising from the concluded purchase contract for the seller and the buyer.
In Martin, on September 20, 2020